Tuesday, October 30, 2012

An Announcement + A NEW Design!

Last week I got some really awesome news. Yellow House Handmade has been chosen as a vendor for the Unique LA 2012 Holiday Show! I've shopped this show (and the Spring show, and the Summer show...) for the past two years, and it's so well curated and fun and inspiring and I am absolutely THRILLED to officially be part of this community!

I'll be working on lots of new designs for the show that I'll share as I go. Here is the latest, a California die-cut note card set:


The show is on December 1 & 2, in the penthouse of the California Market Center in Downtown LA. It's going to be a great market for holiday gifts and cards and trinkets...all made locally in LA by artists and crafty-folk like yours truly.

Here are some of my favorite vendors from past shows...

Paper Pastries. Holy cute paper goodies, Batman!
Kyyote. Super beautiful & colorful jewelry.

Can't wait for the show! See you there!

xxoo

Erin

3 comments:

  1. congrats Erin!!! Hope i can make it out a day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade Papers
    Very Nice Post.
    Good information nowadays.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete