Monday, October 22, 2012

I Love Mondays. Really!

Monday may actually be my favorite day of the week. Unlike the rest of the working universe, Monday is one of the days I have off from my day job, and it is the day of the week I most dedicate to creating, promoting and dreaming up new ideas for YHH (and also a healthy serving of errand-running). The best part is that Monday always does feel like a fresh start, and I usually wake up early, make a cup of coffee, and plop myself down at the good ol' desk for some cathartic fighting with the Adobe Creative Suite, Etsy jealousy and Pinterest lurking.

Step one: GTFO of bed. The. hardest. part.

Step two: Hello, desk!

Step three: Make that list. (Cute zebra notepad by Rifle Paper Co.) Without this list I am weak and prone to succumb to time-sucks like TLC daytime programming. FOCUS, Erin! There is Etsy and laundry to contend with.

Step four: PROJECT TIME!

Happy (productive, overcast, lovely October) Monday!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment