Sunday, October 21, 2012

Paper Nerdery

Last night I was lucky enough to meet the exceedingly lovely and talented Anna Bond of Rifle Paper Co. It's obvious that the girl's got enviable style and business skills, but she is also possibly the nicest person of all time. Really! She was totally down to talk to this goofy lady about the paper biz, living in Florida, Harry Potter, the National Stationery Show, etc. If I sound like a crazy fan-girl, it's because I am.
photo via Kelsi Roberts

I got to preview some new Rifle holiday designs and also get my hands on an exclusive (and gorgeous) LA print (check the upper left!). Thanks to Urbanic for hosting this awesome event and making some of my paper dreams come true.

Ready for a drool-fest? Here are some of my favorites from Rifle's holiday line.



Feliz Navidad Card


Winter Foliage Set

Happy Hanukkah Silver Glitter Foil Card

North Pole Map Postcards



all images via Rifle Paper Co.


LOVE!

xxoo
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment